Processing of Reduced Fee (RF), Tuition Fee Exemption (TFE) and LGU (Local Government Code of 1991) for the First Semester 2021-2022. Make sure all subjects in previous semester have grades before submission of Reduced Fee and TFE application.
Download the Reduce Fee , TFE and LGC (Local Government Code of 1991) application form.
For Reduce Fee or TFE:
1. Fill-up the form and have it signed by the:
>Supervisor and Head/Chair/Director Or Dean for RF
>Parent(s) employed at UPLB for TFE
2. For the HRDO signature, go to https://ovca.uplb.edu.ph/hrdo/tuition-fee-and-reduced-fee-exemption-forms/ Upload the RF or TFE application form to HRDO google forms.
3. Once approved, HRDO will send thru email the application form to the respective Office of the College Secretary (OCS) for the certification of grades.
4. Office of College Secretary (OCS) will send thru email the signed RF or TFE to the Office of the University Registrar (OUR).
5. Office of the University Registrar (OUR) will send thru email the RF application to the respective Office of the Vice Chancellor (OVC) for approval.
6. Office of the Vice Chancellor (OVC) will then send back the approved form to Office of the University Registrar (OUR) for tagging to SAIS.
For LGC (Local Government Code of 1991)
Fill up the form and attached all the required documents stated in the application form.
Submit the accomplished form with complete attachments through this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The form will be evaluated by the Office of University Registrar and tag in SAIS upon approval.
Deadline of submission: 1 Day before Registration. Date of Registration: February 1, 2022- February 3, 2022.
Total Page Visits: 3997 - Today Page Visits: 4