A holder of a UP bachelor’s degree may earn another bachelor’s degree upon the successful completion of at least 36 additional units prescribed by a discipline, after the
Graduates of other schools must have a General Weighted Average of 2.00 or better to be considered for admission to pursue a second degree in the University.
- Official Transcript of Records – original copy and photocopy
- Accomplished UPLB Form No. 3 (Undergraduate Admission Application)
- 3 Letters of Recommendation addressed to the Dean of the College from former or current professors; if employed, one of the three letters may come from the employer.
- Photocopy of Undergraduate Diploma
- For an applicant whose native language or whose medium of instruction in the secondary school is not English, official result of examination with minimum score as follows:
TOEFL : 500 for paper-based; 173 for computer-based; 61 for internet-based
IELTS : 5.5
- Application fee: Php100.00 for Filipinos/ US$20.00 for non-Filipinos
Complete requirements should be submitted to:
UPLB Office of the University Registrar
G/F CAS Annex I Building
UP Los Baños, 4031 College, Los Baños, Laguna
Tel. Nos. (049) 536-2553
Issuance of Application Result: Two weeks after the deadline of filing of application