Transfer Applicants from UP units (T1)
Transfer applicants from other UP units should have earned a minimum of 30 academic units and with good academic standing in last semester enrolled.
Transfer Applicants from other Universities (T2)
Transfer applicants from non-UP units should have earned a minimum of 33 academic units and general
Due to limited facilities, degree programs closed to transfer applicants from non-UP units are as follows:
- BS Computer Science
- BS Civil Engineering
- BS Chemical Engineering
- BS Electrical Engineering
- BS Industrial Engineering
- BS Mechanical Engineering
Transfer Application Requirements:
- Accomplished Undergraduate Application Form (Download Application form)
- True Copy of Grades with grades for all collegiate subjects enrolled
- Certificate of non-enrollment (if there is a gap in enrollment)
- For an applicant whose native language or whose medium of instruction in the secondary school is not English, official result of examination with minimum score as follows:
TOEFL : 500 for paper-based; 173 for computer-based; 61 for internet-based
IELTS : 5.5
- Application fee: US$20.00 for Non-Filipinos
Please access the link for the Second Semester 2022-2023 transfer application guidelines, schedule and flowchart.
Please ensure that you have gone through the application guidelines, schedule and flowchart before clicking on the link to file the online application.
To file the online application for admission, kindly (Click here).